- We will only pick up our pre-booked customers and private vehicles are not permitted on our property, so you must book beforehand if you wish to come on a tour.
- Jungle Surfing is popular throughout the year (especially during school holidays) and many tours are fully booked, so it is advisable to book at least a few days in advance.
- All bookings require payment in full at the time of booking and are made for a specific date and time.
- Payment for online and telephone bookings may be made securely using Mastercard or Visa.
- No refunds will be provided for customer cancellations made within 24 hours of tour departure.
- All other customer cancellations will incur a 10% administration fee.
- Changes to the date and/or time of your booking must be received 24 hours prior to tour departure. All changes are subject to availability and made at the discretion of the operator.
- Please ensure that you leave plenty of time for your journey to Cape Tribulation because refunds will not be offered if you miss your tour because you arrive late. In these circumstances and subject to availability, we will try to fit you onto a later tour, but you will not be eligible for a refund if we are not able to do so.
- If we cancel your tour for any reason, you will be eligible for a full refund, but please be aware this may not include non-refundable third party booking fees
- Jungle Surfing and Jungle Adventures Nightwalks are all-weather activities and will only be cancelled by us in extreme conditions such as cyclones or severe electrical storms.
- In the unlikely event of a tour cancellation, we will offer alternate dates/times or offer a full refund if a mutually agreeable replacement tour cannot be scheduled. Please note that third party booking fees may not be refundable in all circumstances.
- In the unlikely event that creek crossings are unpassable or you are unable to reach Jungle Surfing for another legitimate reason outside of your control, we will try to reschedule your tour to suit you. If this is not possible, we will offer a full refund.
- It is a requirement of our Public Liability Insurer that all persons participating in the Jungle Surfing tour sign our Medical Declaration & Waiver Release form. Persons who fail to complete the form, or children under 18 whose parent/guardian has failed to complete the form, will be refused entry to the tour and will not be eligible for a refund.
- If Jungle Surfing staff consider a customer to be under the influence of alcohol or narcotics and a danger to themselves or other customers, we reserve the right to refuse entry to such persons, who will not be eligible for a refund.