Getting here on an organised tour from Cairns & Port Douglas
There is so much to see and do in the Daintree, so plan to spend a few days if you can. Check out the whole region at Destination Daintree, or make it easy with a transfer and accomodation package to Cape Tribulation.
- Jungle Tours offer the Go Troppo (budget) and Go Wild (premium) packages both of which offer a range of accommodation options in Cape Trib and activities including the iconic Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas.
- Tropics Explorer offer budget overnight packages with a range of accommodation options in Cape Tribulation plus optional extras.
- Tropic Wings Coach Tours offer a fully inclusive tour with all meals, guided walks, a Daintree River cruise and Wildlife Habitat, and accommodation at Ferntree Rainforest Lodge.
If you’re short on time or already have accommodation booked elsewhere, you can still come Jungle Surfing on one of these great tours.
- The Go Jungle Surfing Full Day Tour departs Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas daily and is operated by Tropic Wings/Jungle Tours. This action-packed coach tour includes a visit to Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas, plus the Daintree River Ferry, scenic lookouts, picnic lunch, morning tea plus a Daintree River Cruise, all combined with the thrilling Jungle Surfing experience. BOOK DIRECT with us or call for more information.
- Back Country Bliss Adventures are based in Port Douglas and offer boutique small-group tours including the Daintree Adventure Day and Jungle Surfing Express. If you have something specific in mind, they can also put together a personalised itinerary just for you.
- A great new option for maximum flexibility to create your perfect Cape Trib day is the Cape Trib Adventure Bus, which departs Port Douglas at 8.30am and returns at 6pm, Beyond that, the time is yours and you can choose to do a couple of tours (including Jungle Surfing, Horse Riding, Electric Mountain Bikes, Exotic Fruit Tasting or Ocean Safari) or explore the beaches and swimming holes at leisure, stopping for lunch at any of the local cafes or restaurants.